Energetic Arms VOX S
LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE, QUIET. NO COMPROMISE.
Energetic Armament is disrupting the norm with the next level of precision engineered rifle silencer. The Vox is CNC welded from C300 Maraging, a nickel-cobalt superalloy. Developed by NASA to meet extreme high-temperature stress requirements, the aerospace alloy has an incredible strength to weight ratio. At 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit the Vox’s material is stronger than both stainless steel or titanium at room temperature. With no compromise in material, the Energetic Armament Vox has the reduced weight of a titanium suppressor with the full-auto capabilities of much heavier silencers. In the direct thread configuration, the Vox weights in at just 12.4 ounces.
Compatible with SilencerCo ASR, Dead Air Key-Mo and Plan-B by Q, the user is able to chose the desired mounting system for their needs. This eliminates the need to purchase additional muzzle devices for shooters already invested in one brand. Optional wipes can be used with the Vox to increase performance with sub-sonic rounds. The wipe creates a seal around the exiting projectile to quiet the shot down even more.
- Light weight – 12.4 ounces with Direct Thread mount
- 5.9″ length
- Welded Core – C300 Nickel-Cobalt Maraging
- Compatible with SilencerCo Omega / Hybrid Mounts
- Compatible with Dead Air Key-Mo system
- Compatible with Plan-B by Q
- Rated up to 300 RUM
- No barrel length restrictions
- Standard reconfigurable wipe nose
- Maintenance tool
- 5/8×24 direct thread mount standard, with option to upgrade or remove
- Vox Blox vise blocker
Out of stock