Q The Mini FIX 300 Blackout 8″ Pistol
The mini FIX pistol by Q, if it’s not obvious already, is the Mini Action version of The Fix in a pistol form. The mini FIX pistol has a smaller receiver and bolt assembly, accepts the M4 magazine, has a smaller bolt assembly, and is offered in 300 BLK.
This pistol utilizes a custom SB Tactical® Pistol Stabilizing Brace® designed specifically for the mini FIX.
What is a Pistol Stabilizing Brace®?
“Invented by SB Tactical®, the Pistol Stabilizing Brace® is an accessory which, when added to a large frame pistol, provides the shooter with an additional point of contact, greatly enhancing the control of the host firearm.”
FEATURES & SPECS:
- PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
- ONE-PIECE RECEIVER
- 45° SHORT THROW BOLT HANDLE
- FREE FLOAT Q-SERT HANDGUARD
- AR / M4 MAGAZINE COMPATIBLE
- FULL-LENGTH M1913 PICATINNY TOP RAIL
- MUZZLE: Threaded & Tapered Muzzle w/ Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: 2-Stage Match
- AR CONTROLS
8″ 300 BLK
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs 7 oz
- LENGTH (OPEN): 26.75″
- LENGTH (OPEN AND FULLY EXTENDED): 27.95″
- LENGTH (FOLDED): 17.13″
- BARREL: 8 INCH, 1:5 Twist, Tapered Profile, Stainless Steel
- THREADS: 5/8-24
- ACCENT COLOR: Black
Out of stock